1) I am loving this ombre coat that Kate is wearing here! It is so different, but it is still the same 'ole Kate.
2) This fun and sporty shirt form J. Crew. It would be precious with a pair of black shorts and some Jacks!
3) I am loving this book that I purchased last night. I am only on the second chapter, and it is terrific! Grisham is a family favorite in my house, we practically own all of his books!
4) I am also in love with my vintage Louis Vuitton Ellipse bag. I am so sad that they discontinued this handbag, but I am glad that I found one. Here is a picture of it:
5) And finally I am adoring this Pochette that I use as an organizer in all of my bags!
Well that's it for today! Have a great weekend y'all!
xx,
AM




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank y'all so much for stopping by and commenting. Have a fabulous day!
xx,
AM