Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer 2014's Go-To Nail Colors

Hey guys! I rarely have my nails painted, but during the summer is the perfect time! I always lean towards a nude color, or sort of a mink/light pink. But now that the neon trend has been going strong for a while, I might give that a whirl soon! I am also liking the gold accents that some are applying to their nails, which gives it an elegant and fancy look. Here is what I'm loving:


I think this color is perfect for summer. It is fresh and oh-so bright!


I like this look a lot, but there is a lot that is going on with it. I would've done just one gold accent. 


This is the way to do it, not overkill, and a great way to hide those dreaded/awful cuticles! 

That's all for today! What's your go-to summer nail color? Is it bright and out-there, or light and springy? Have a great rest of the day, thanks for stopping by!

xx,
AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank y'all so much for stopping by and commenting. Have a fabulous day!

xx,
AM